At Edenhurst, we firmly believe that education extends beyond the classroom. A programme of outings for each class provides experiences to enhance and enrich the children’s learning. Furthermore, this encourages the children to interact socially and co-operatively with each other in an environment outside of school.
The variety and range of visits include local museums and galleries, theatres, outdoor and field study centres, as well as farms and zoos.
Recent visits have included trips to:
- Condover Hall (Prep 6 teambuilding residential)
- The Potteries Museum and Art Gallery
- The Gladstone Pottery Museum
- Delamere Forest
- The Manchester Museum of Modern Arts
- Imperial War Museum (North), Salford Quays
- Quarry Bank Mill, Styal.
- Chester Zoo
- Chester Deva Museum
- Blists Hill Victorian Village
- Lichfield Cathedral
- Think Tank-Birmingham
- The Tate Liverpool
- The Lowry Museum
- Lyme Park
- Cannock World War 2 Museum
- Hoo Farm
- The Roaches in the Peak District
Our overseas trips form part of developing children’s cultural understanding and independence.
We host a very popular annual Ski Trip for children from Prep 3 to Prep 6. The trip takes place during the Trinity term.