Edenhurst was inspected by the Independent School Inspectorate (ISI) in March 2017.
Whole School Inspection
In our whole-school educational quality inspection we were awarded the grade of “EXCELLENT” in all areas. This is the highest grade a school can be awarded under the ISI Inspection scheme. ISI Inspectors operate under the Ofsted framework, approved by the Department for Education.
Key findings summarise that:
- The quality of the pupils' academic and other achievements is EXCELLENT
- Pupils' achievements in scholarships, competitions, sports, the performing arts and particularly music are exceptional.
- Pupils' skills for the use of modern technology are extremely advanced for their age and applied well across all areas of learning.
- Pupils demonstrate a mature and wholly positive attitude to their learning.
- Pupils develop excellent knowledge, skills and understanding across all areas of learning.
- The quality of the pupils' personal development is EXCELLENT
- The pupils' social skills are exceptionally strong.
- Pupils are confident to improve their own learning, approach activities with enthusiasm and display excellent resilience.
- Pupils have an excellent understanding and respect for the School's core values of courtesy, honesty, respect and endeavour.
To download the full whole school ISI Inspection Report please click here: Edenhurst Preparatory School Inspection Report, March 2017.pdf
Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Inspection
Our Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) was awarded the grade of “OUTSTANDING” across the board, noting that “children receive an excellent start to their education.”
- The overall effectiveness of the early years provision is OUTSTANDING
- The effectiveness of leadership and management is OUTSTANDING
- The quality of teaching learning and assessment is OUTSTANDING
- The personal development, behaviour and welfare of the children is OUTSTANDING
- The outcomes for children are OUTSTANDING
To download the EYFS Inspection Report please click here: Edenhurst Preparatory School EYFS Inspection Report, March 2017.pdf