Edenhurst was inspected by the Independent School Inspectorate (ISI) in March 2017. ISI Inspectors operate under the Ofsted framework, approved by the Department for Education.
Inspectors carried out a compliance inspection of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) in Edenhurst, and rated it "OUTSTANDING" across the board, noting that children "receive an excellent start to their education."
The EYFS Quality and Standards report states that:
- The overall effectiveness of the early years provision is OUTSTANDING
- The effectiveness of leadership and management is OUTSTANDING
- The quality of teaching learning and assessment is OUTSTANDING
- The personal development, behaviour and welfare of the children is OUTSTANDING
- The outcomes for children are OUTSTANDING